Boire Law is a downtown Toronto Law Firm providing legal services exclusively on employment matters to both employers and employees.
The Firm advises employees on:
- severance packages,
- wrongful dismissal claims,
- constructive dismissal claims,
- human rights issues,
- employment standards issues,
- employment contracts,
- non-solicitation clauses,
- non-competition clauses, and
- fiduciary duties.
The Firm’s corporate client is typically a small to medium size privately owned company. The Firm provides corporate clients with legal advice on an ad hoc basis on the various issues arising in the employment context such as:
- employee terminations,
- employee absenteeism,
- Employment Standards Act, 2000,
- Canada Labour Code,
- preparation of severance packages,
- drafting of employment contracts,
The Firm also acts as counsel in legal proceedings and has acted on both the company side and the employee side.